Author Topic: SouledOut! - RUMBLE RESULTS - TCO's 6th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble  (Read 8934 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ6VWYutfHU

Everyone grab your balls, of the crystal variety that is. It's 2012 and it's time for the 6th ANNUAL TCO ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! This year marks the 25th annual WWE Royal Rumble, whew! Make your predicitions and selections and cross your fingers, you too might add your name this year to the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME.

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME

2007 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BATISTA (BENDER)

2008 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
THE BRITISH BULLDOG (thedemonkiller)

2009 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Randy_Trash)

2010 Online MEGA Royal Rumble Winner:
LEX LUGER (Phenominal1)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BIG SHOW (DogTheUnemployed)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Revenge Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Anthony Lurty)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the 6th Annual TCO ROYAL RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2011:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,9318.0.html

The winner of the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE will receive a SEALED booster box of UNFORGIVEN!!! Prize courtesy of Ric "MediumSexy" Pittman.

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the EASY wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 12 POINTS. You MUST select 1-3 wrestlers. After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on POWER-UPS (POWER-UPS are listed below the wrestler list). OPTIONAL: You may include in your selection post either the word HIDE or the word REVEAL. Once the Rumble is over all surprise entrants that did not appear in the Rumble will ONLY be revealed to all players if there are more REVEALs than HIDEs posted.
AS SOON AS 30 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS I will begin the TCO 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE! Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 31ST WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be, otherwise I will, and you probably won't like it.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know this, but it will give you an advantage)
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with an HS of 4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and their save rating is 5+ if they would save at 6+ (HS2 or less saves at 4+ if they would save at 6+).
- If a wrestlers HS is 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round, though this ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a wrestler with a HS of 6-7.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll). Wrestlers with a HS of 8 get to roll 4d6, wrestlers with a HS of 9+ get to roll 3d6. If any 6s are rolled then the wrestler does not have to make a save roll! BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled. A wrestler does not make a BBB roll if they are attacked by wrestler(s) with a combined HS of equal or greater than their own. SECOND WIND power-ups are good for these types of wrestlers.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 11+ may take extra hits when being attacked (this is bad, the higher the HS the easier it is to take extra hits).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen during the ROYAL RUMBLE. Wresters with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. NEW - RECOVERY ROLLS can only be rerolled by HS5 wrestlers. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers during the course of the Royal Rumble through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin with 2 reroll counters; HS3, 6, and 9 begin with 1 reroll counter.

Here they are, all 52 possible TCO ROYAL RUMBLE entrants. Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS and you must select 1-3 wrestlers. Santino Marella has been preemptively selected by Drywall, the winner of the 2011 Havoc Series. Drywall chose: Santino Marella, Second Wind, Preferential Treatment and Rumble Royalty.
Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS if they are attacking or being attacked. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll or for preventing another wrestler from making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS (along with it's effect) is unchanged. However a printed HS of 8 uses 3 dice to make a BBB roll instead of 4 if the HS8 is altered to a higher number.

Long time players may notice that a number of superstars listed here have undergone minor/major changes to make for an overall fresher and better play experience. Lots of HS/SV updates were taken directly from many of the new virtual cards.
0PTS
selected-Camacho 8/0
selected-Hornswoggle 5/1 (is always hit on a roll of 3+ when being attacked by one wrestler)
selected-Johnny Curtis 6/0
selected-Trent Barreta 7/0
selected-Tyler Reks 9/0

1PT
-Alex Riley 6/1
-Curt Hawkins 7/1
-Epico 3/1
-Evan Bourne has been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of WWE's wellness policy.
-Jey Uso 7/1
-Jimmy Uso 7/1
-JTG 5/1
selected-Yoshi Tatsu 7/1

2PTS
selected-Brodus Clay 13/2
-Ezekiel Jackson 9/2
-Dustin Rhodes 5/1 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
-Heath Slater 7/2
selected-Jack Swagger 8/2
-Jinder Mahal 8/2
-Justin Gabriel 4/2
-Mason Ryan 12/2
-Michael McGillicutty 5/2
-Primo Colon 2/2
-Ted DiBiase Jr. 7/2
-Tyson Kidd 5/2
selected-Zack Ryder 7/0 (SV=5 when being attacked, attacks against Ryder may be rerolled)

3PTS
-Alberto Del Rio 4/2 (when Del Rio would make a RECOVERY ROLL he instead removes 4 hits AND becomes 8/4 or 4/2, he becomes whatever he is currently not)
selected-Cody Rhodes 5/3
selected-Daniel Bryan 5/3 (may reroll his attacks vs HS7 wrestlers, cannot reroll his RECOVERY ROLL)
-David Otunga 6/3
-Dolph Ziggler 6/3 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains 2 reroll counters, does not start with a reroll counter)
-Hunico 6/2 (starts with 2 reroll counters instead of 1, may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
-Kofi Kingston 7/2 (always gets to make a BBB roll using 3 dice regardless of opposing HS)
selected-The Miz 7/3
selected-R-Truth 8/3
selected-Santino Marella 6/3 (if Santino rolls 3+ fives when attacking by himself then Santino’s attack roll is considered to be 3+ sixes, does not start with a reroll counter)

4PTS
selected-Christian 6/4
selected-CM Punk 9/3 (attacks against Punk cannot be rerolled)
-Drew McIntyre 7/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected-Mark Henry 10/3 (HS=15 when being attacked)
-Sin Cara 5/3 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
selected-Wade Barrett 11/3 (SV=5 vs Orton or 6 vs Cena) (Wade does not add +1 to the hits he must take via the 11+ BBB rule)
selected-William Regal 6/3 (SV=5 when being attacked)

4PTS - SURPRISE ENTRANT
2 surprise entrants selected
You may spend 4PTS to get a surprise entrant. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE!!! You will get 1 random surprise entrant from a pool of 25 surprise superstars. You will not know who you have selected until you see them in the Rumble! You may allocate POWER-UPS to your surprise entrant.
You have a 60% chance of getting a surprise entrant worth 4PTS or less (you have a 48% chance of that wrestler being worth less than 4PTS). Surprise entrants have point totals ranging from 1-8PTS.

5PTS
selected-Booker T 5/5
selected-Chris Jericho 6/5 (SV=6 vs Cena or 7 vs HHH)
selected-Mick Foley 2/4 (each hit on Foley increases his SV by 2)
selected-Sheamus 8/3 (SV=7 when attacking by himself)

6PTS
selected-Big Show 7/5 (HS=10 when being attacked)
selected-Kane 7/5 (HS=8 or 9 when being attacked)
-Kevin Nash 9/5 (When Nash rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Nash takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)
selected-Randy Orton 9/5 (always hits on 5+ when attacking by himself)

7PTS
selected-John Cena 6/6 (HS and SV=12 when attacking or being attacked and only while Cena has 6 hits on himself)
selected-Triple H 7/7

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

selected by Rip, cannot be selected by any other player 0 POINTS - THE RIC FLAIR SPECIAL (only a wrestler with HS0-7 can be allocated this and only if the wrestler is not allocated PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT)
As soon as a wrestler is allocated this, this power-up cannot be selected/allocated again by any player!
This wrestler gains 4 reroll counters and will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #1-5!

X POINTS - X+1 REROLL COUNTERS
Acts like normal reroll counters. X points spent give the wrestler X+1 reroll counters. Must spend at least 1 point.

1 POINT - SECOND WIND
A wrestler can remove any number of these power-ups from themself before they attack. At the start of a round after the round roll, all HS 2-7 wrestlers may use SECOND WINDS immediately. A wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 for each of these power-ups removed and then does the following for each roll (the entire roll can be rerolled):
1-2: Remove up to 1 hit from the wrestler
3-5: Remove up to 2 hits from the wrestler
6: Remove up to 3 hits from the wrestler

2 POINTS - SONAMAGUN
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically. Anything CAN and WILL happen in the Royal Rumble! There are an average of 3-8 auto elimination rolls per Rumble.
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2 POINTS - WWE UNIVERSE (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
You cannot select WWE UNIVERSE and RING GENERAL.
Whenever any of your wrestlers select any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a double team attack, the double team succeeds on a roll of 3+. This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+.

3 POINTS - IN IT TO WIN IT
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 2D6 and removes a number of hits from themself equal to the lowest number just rolled (highest number is used if wrestler has HS2-7).

3 POINTS - RING GENERAL (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
You cannot select RING GENERAL and WWE UNIVERSE.
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and empty the ring, the empty the ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+ instead of 3+.

4 POINTS - PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT (a wrestler may only be allocated one of these power-ups)
This wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #20-30! If more than 11 wrestlers have this power-up, then #20 is lowered by 1 for each wrestler in excess of 11.

4 POINTS - RUMBLE ROYALTY
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and MAY be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:35:02 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: Sign Up On January 23rd - TCO's 6th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 04:02:44 AM »

This year the Royal Rumble prize support is being donated by none other than Ric "MediumSexy" Pittman. Please thank this man.

Whoever wins the TCO Royal Rumble this year will get a SEALED booster box of Unforgiven!!!

Pretty awesome.

So as not to cut Ric out of the Rumble, if Ric plays this year and wins then the box will go to the last player in there with him.

Good luck players. Sign up will go live on January 23rd in the AM.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:10:40 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »
This year is going to be my year! 

El Llama Santo will out last all of you.....oh wait...I can't pick my own superstar...but.... I've got the avatar and everything! 

Ah well!  I'm looking forward to it, Neil! 
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
Dammit, signups had to be on a day when I'm going to be at a conference for work, natch. Ah, well, if I'm lucky I'll still get here in time.

One of these years I will stop finishing second or lower!
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 06:50:31 AM »
I will be the first 2 time, 2 TIME royal Rumble winner!
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: Sign Up NOW! - TCO's 6th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 04:40:45 AM »

Offline njbrock22

• +9/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 04:43:41 AM »
Haku, Jr/Danny Marlow/whateveryawannacallhim  8/0  0 points  (0 Points)
Brodus Clay  13/2  2 Points  (2 Points)
Barret  11/3  4 Points + 1 Re-Roll Counter + In it to Win it  3 Points (8 Points)

WWE Universe  (2 Points)

total  12 points

N.J.

Offline Randy_Trash

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 05:56:09 AM »
CM Punk 9/3(4 points)
In It to Win It(3 points)
Preferential Treatment(4 points)
1+1 Reroll Counter(1 Point)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 06:27:43 AM »
Argh, both my favorites already gone.. Okay, old favorite then:

TRIPLE H:    7 Pts
Sonamagun: 2 Pts
In It To Win It: 3 Pts

CREED
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 06:32:33 AM by CreedP »
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »
5 Pts-Sheamus 8/3 (SV=7 when attacking by himself)
2 Pts-Zack Ryder 7/0 (SV=5 when being attacked, attacks against Ryder may be rerolled)

Power Ups:
Zack-0 Pts Rick Flair Treatment, 1 Pts Second Wind     
Sheamus-4 Pts PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 06:36:51 AM »
8 Rumble slots filled. 22 left.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »
Hornswaggle
Mark Henry + Rumble Royalty + Preferential Treatment
Tyler Reks
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Queensryche

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 06:53:34 AM »
John Cena - 7 pts
Rumble Royalty - 4 pts
Second Wind - 1 pt

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 06:56:51 AM »
Jericho 5
Preferential treatment 4
In it to win it 3
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline ins9145

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »
R Truth
Christian
Mic Foley
One of the, if not the, oldest person here!!

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 07:32:47 AM »
Surprise Entrant 4
Rumble Royalty 4
Preferential Treatment 4

edit: Reveal
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:58:21 AM by do0shebag55 »
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
Surprise Entrant 4
Rumble Royalty 4
Preferential Treatment 4

Lol. Classic. I hope you get the nuts.

17 spots filled.

13 spots left.

Offline thehometeam619

• +8/-11
  • The Silent Bob of Raw Deal's No Remorse Corps
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
Kane- 6pts
Randy Orton- 6pts

Offline gamhhh

• +5/-6
  • I AM THE GAME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 08:16:46 AM »
Boooker T = 5pts
Cody Rhoads = 3pts
Sonamagun = 2pts
Second Wind = 2pts

GAMHHH
I AM THE GAME! CAUSE I AM THAT DA*MN GOOD!

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
21 spots filled.

9 spots left.

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 08:18:58 AM »
miz-3 points
preferential treatment- 4
rumble royalty-4
second wind-1
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Commissioner D2

• Raw Deal Director of Cards
  • Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 08:29:39 AM »
Sounds sexy do0shebag.

Surprise Entrant 4
Rumble Royalty 4
Preferential Treatment 4
WWE Raw Deal Commissioner and Director of Cards
The Original Hardcore Mallet-Swinging Freak
#NateHatesMeToo
Official Outside Consultant of Team Niki Heber and Friends...and Mitch!
I made @VelaCards happen!!!!!

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »
Sounds sexy do0shebag.

Surprise Entrant 4
Rumble Royalty 4
Preferential Treatment 4

Lol. I look forward to the last 1/3 of this Rumble already.

23 spots filled.

7 spots left.

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 08:34:05 AM »
Big Show (6) + In It To Win It (3)
Ring General (3)
Johnny Curtis (0)
Trent Barretta (0)

Oh, and Reveal.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:36:58 AM by dilbert505 »
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 08:41:39 AM »
Big Show (6) + In It To Win It (3)
Ring General (3)
Johnny Curtis (0)
Trent Barretta (0)

Oh, and Reveal.

Lol. Sneaky. Glad you could sign up in time.

26 spots filled.

4 spots left.