Author Topic: RESULTS!!! - The 7th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble  (Read 7899 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
RESULTS!!! - The 7th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:46:25 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFz5iQe1rL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ6VWYutfHU

Finally. It's time for the 7th ANNUAL TCO ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!! Make your selections and cross your fingers, you too might add your name this year to the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME.

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME

2007 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BATISTA (BENDER)

2008 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
THE BRITISH BULLDOG (thedemonkiller)

2009 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Randy_Trash)

2010 Online MEGA Royal Rumble Winner:
LEX LUGER (Phenominal1)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BIG SHOW (DogTheUnemployed)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Revenge Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Anthony Lurty)

2012 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
DANIEL BRYAN (Turd Ferguson)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the 7th Annual TCO ROYAL RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2012:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=8pu2t6qquip881d4pvmclkksj7&topic=11108.0

The winner of the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE will receive a sealed ROCK starter deck from Premiere Edition. I have a few other sealed decks (including Rumble Packs), so the winner can send me a want list if they are intent on replacing The Rock with something else.

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the EASY wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 12 POINTS. You MUST select 1-3 wrestlers. After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on POWER-UPS (POWER-UPS are listed below the wrestler list).
AS SOON AS 30 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS I will begin the TCO 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE! Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 31ST WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be, otherwise I will, and you probably won't like it.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know this, but if you do then you are liable to make better educated selections, the link below leads to full Rumble mechanics)
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,967.0.html
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with HS4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and their save rating is 5+ if they would save at 6+ (HS2 or less saves at 4+ if they would save at 6+).
- If a wrestlers HS is 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round, though this ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a wrestler with a HS of 6-7.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll). Wrestlers with a HS of 8 get to roll 4d6, wrestlers with a HS of 9+ get to roll 3d6. If any 6s are rolled then the wrestler does not have to make a save roll! BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled. A wrestler does not make a BBB roll if they are attacked by wrestler(s) with a combined HS of equal or greater than their own.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 11+ may take extra hits when being attacked (this is bad, the higher the HS the easier it is to take extra hits).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen during the ROYAL RUMBLE. Wresters with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. RECOVERY ROLLS can only be rerolled by HS5 wrestlers. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers during the course of the Royal Rumble through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin with 2 reroll counters; HS3, 6, and 9 begin with 1 reroll counter.

Here they are, all 52 possible TCO ROYAL RUMBLE entrants. Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS and you must select 1-3 wrestlers. BigPimpin (the winner of the 2012 Haunted Royal Rumble) has chosen (with a bonus point): Randy Orton - Cornerman, Preferential Treatment, Unready to Roll.
Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS if they are attacking or being attacked. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll or for preventing another wrestler from making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS (along with it's effect) is unchanged. However a printed HS of 8 uses 3 dice to make a BBB roll instead of 4 if the HS8 is altered to a higher number.

Long time players may notice that a number of superstars listed here have undergone minor/major changes to make for an overall fresher and better play experience. Lots of HS/SV updates were taken directly from many of the new virtual cards. Also the SECOND WIND power-up is gone. It will make the Rumble move faster and it will be easier for me to run. In its stead I have added a new power-up, CORNERMAN. Also check out READY TO ROCK. It can respawn itself!

1PT
-Alex Riley 6/1
-Camacho 8/1
-Epico 3/1
-Jey Uso 7/1
-Jimmy Uso 7/1
-JTG 5/1
-Yoshi Tatsu 7/1

2PTS
selected-Brodus Clay 13/2
-Darren Young 7/2
selected-Drew McIntyre 6/2
selected-Heath Slater 7/2
selected-Jinder Mahal 8/2
-Justin Gabriel 4/2
-Michael McGillicutty 5/2
-Primo Colon 2/2
-Ted DiBiase Jr. 6/2
-Titus O'Neil 9/2
-Tyson Kidd 5/2

3PTS
selected-Antonio Cesaro 4/3
selected-Cody Rhodes 6/3
selected-Damien Sandow 9/3
-David Otunga 6/3
-Hunico 6/2 (starts with 2 reroll counters instead of 1, may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
selected-Jack Swagger 8/3
selected-Kofi Kingston 7/2 (always gets to make a BBB roll using 3 dice regardless of opposing HS)
-R-Truth 7/3
-Santino Marella 6/3 (if Santino rolls 3+ fives when attacking by himself then Santino’s attack roll is considered to be 3+ sixes, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected-THE SHIELD (Dean Ambrose 7/1, Roman Reigns 8/1, Seth Rollins 6/1) (this counts as selecting 3 wrestlers)
-Tensai 11/2 (Tensai does not add +1 to the hits he must take via the 11+ BBB rule)
selected-Wade Barrett 8/3 (SV=5 vs Orton or 6 vs Cena)
selected-Zack Ryder 5/0 (SV=5 when being attacked) (may reroll his attacks vs HS6 wrestlers if he is not Emptying the Ring)

4PTS
-Alberto Del Rio 5/4
selected-Daniel Bryan 5/4 (YES:may reroll his attacks vs HS7 wrestlers, NO:cannot reroll his RECOVERY ROLL)
selected-Dolph Ziggler 6/4 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains 2 reroll counters, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected-The Miz 7/4
selected-Ryback 10/4
-Sin Cara 5/3 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
-William Regal 6/3 (SV=5 when being attacked)

4PTS - SURPRISE ENTRANT 3 selected
You may spend 4PTS to get a surprise entrant. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE!!! You will get 1 random surprise entrant from a pool of 26 surprise superstars (the pool is twelve 0-2pt wrestlers and fourteen 3-8pt wrestlers). You will not know who you have selected until that superstar enters the Rumble! You may allocate POWER-UPS to your surprise entrant.
5PTS
selected-CM Punk 9/4 (attacks against Punk cannot be rerolled)
-Rey Mysterio 8/4 (HS may =10 when being attacked)
selected-The Great Khali 8/4 (HS may =20 when being attacked)

6PTS
-Big Show 7/5 (HS=10 when being attacked)
-Kane 7/5 (HS=8 or 9 when being attacked)
selected-Randy Orton 9/5 (always hits on 5+ when attacking by himself)
selected-Sheamus 9/4 (SV=8 when attacking by himself)

7PTS
selected-Brock Lesnar 7/6 (When Lesnar rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Lesnar takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)
selected-John Cena 6/6 (SV=7-8 vs SV7-8) (HS and SV=12 while Cena has 6 hits on himself)
selected-Triple H 7/7 (SV=8 vs Rock)
selected-Undertaker 6/7 (SV=8 vs SV8) (When Undertaker would make a RECOVERY ROLL he instead removes 1 hit AND gains 2 reroll counters)

8PTS
selected-The Rock 6/8

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

X POINTS - X+1 REROLL COUNTERS
Acts like normal reroll counters. X points spent gives the wrestler X+1 reroll counters. When buying this power-up, one or more points must be spent.

selected 0 POINTS - THE RIC FLAIR SPECIAL
As soon as a wrestler is allocated this, this power-up cannot be bought/allocated again by any player! A wrestler cannot have this and PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT.
This wrestler gains 4 reroll counters and will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #1-5!

1 POINT - CORNERMAN
This wrestler may remove themself as a target from an Empty the Ring attack before the attack roll is made. This cannot be done if the attacker has RING GENERAL.

2 POINTS - UNREADY TO ROLL
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically. Anything CAN and WILL happen in the Royal Rumble! There are an average of 7 auto eliminations per Rumble.
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2 POINTS - WWE UNIVERSE (can be bought only once, this power-up is allocated to all of your wrestlers)
Whenever any of your wrestlers select any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a Double Team attack, the Double Team succeeds on a roll of 3+. This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+.

3 POINTS - READY TO ROCK
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 (this roll cannot be rerolled). If 5-6 is rolled then this wrestler gains a READY TO ROCK power-up!

3 POINTS - RING GENERAL (can be bought only once, this power-up is allocated to all of your wrestlers)
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and Empty the Ring, the Empty the Ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+ instead of 3+.

4 POINTS - PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT (a wrestler may only be allocated one of these power-ups)
This wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #20-30! If more than 11 wrestlers have this power-up, then #20 is lowered by 1 for each wrestler in excess of 11.

4 POINTS - RUMBLE ROYALTY
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring or to any hole within the ring and MAY then be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:25:14 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Hour Warning. The 7th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
well I'm here... DAM THE TIME DIFFERENCE!
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Hour Warning. The 7th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
I have been waiting for awhile, but I also saw it said that someone specific gets first pick, so I must be patient.
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: SIGN UP NOW! - The 7th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »
Good luck!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »
Undertaker + Ready to Rock + Ric Flair Special + Unready to Roll
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »
cm punk(5pts) +  2 reroll counters (2pts) 
daniel bryan(4pts) + 1 reroll counters (1pt)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:40:50 PM by Homeless »
what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 03:50:18 PM »
The Shield-3pts
Ambrose-unready to rock+1reroll counter-3pts in powerups
Rollins-unready to rock+1reroll counter-3pts in powerups
Reigns-unready to +1reroll counter-3pts in powerups
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline nivvus

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
Dolph Ziggler (4 pts)-Unready to roll(2 pts)
Cody Rhodes (3 pts)-Cornerman(1 pt)
Zack Ryder (3 pts)

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 04:02:27 PM »
Surprise Entrant
Preferential Treatment
Rumble Royalty
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 04:03:00 PM »
The Rock (8 pts)
Preferential Treatement (4 pts)
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +243/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 04:05:34 PM »
Ryback(4 pts), RUMBLE ROYALTY(4 pts),  READY TO ROCK(3 pts), CORNERMAN(1 pt)=12 pts
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
The Miz (4) + Preferential Treatment (4)
Brodus Clay (2)
WWE Universe (2)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 04:24:41 PM »
I think this is 12...

Kofi Kingston  + Ready To Rock +Undready To Roll +  PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

(I'm backing a Jamaican sensation)
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:40 PM »
I think this is 12...

Kofi Kingston  + Ready To Rock +Undready To Roll +  PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

(I'm backing a Jamaican sensation)

It is. Glad to see you finally made it back into the line up.

Offline Randy_Trash

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 04:31:09 PM »
Sheamus(6 pts)
-Ring General(3 pts)
-4 Re-roll Counters(3 pts)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »
17 spots filled so far. 13 wrestler spots are still open.

Offline Ravnos

• +14/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 04:43:48 PM »
Great Kali (5 pts)+ Ready to Rock (3pts)
Surprise Entrant! (4 pts)

Good luck everyone!
I'm curious as to why it really matters. I've read my fair share of fiction, and have taken some chops to the chest while drunk. Based on that, I could fit in this group too.

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:38:12 PM »
 Damien Sandow(3 pts.) + Undredy to Roll(3 pts.) +  Rumble Royalty(4 pts.) + Corner Man(1 pt) + 1 Reroll Counter(1 pt.)

YOU'RE WELCOME!
MOAR Cowbell

Queensryche

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 06:09:33 PM »
Brock Lesnar (7 pts) + Ready To Rock (3 pts) + Unready To Roll (2 Pts)

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 07:14:35 PM »
surprise entrant
Rumble royalty
preferential treatment
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Cythe

• +34/-24
  • Ohm nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 07:51:34 PM »
John Cena - Ready to Rock - Unready to Roll

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 08:04:51 PM »
Triple H =7
Preferential treatment=4
Reroll counter x1=1
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline ziggy zenf

• +22/-21
  • I'm.....from Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 08:27:10 PM »
Jack Swagger
-Ring General
-Preferential Treatment
-Reroll Counter x2
WWJD
What Would Justin Do

Offline WC Champ

• +3/-8
  • 2012 ACMT Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 09:41:24 PM »
Wade Barrett
-Unready to Roll
-Ready to Rock
-Rumble Royalty
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:43:07 PM by WC Champ »

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »
26 spots filled so far. 4 wrestler spots are still open.