Author Topic: SouledOut!!! - TCO's 5th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble - RUMBLE RESULTS!!!  (Read 5424 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Are you ready for that time of year on TCO that brings excitment like no other? IT'S THE 5th ANNUAL TCO ROYAL RUMBLE!!!! (This year with 100% more NEXUS).

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the 5th Annual TCO ROYAL RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2010:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,7281.0.html

Like always the winner of the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE will receive a FREE PRIZE. This year the Rumble prize is a very rare high gloss magazine (with a huge double sided color poster). This is vintage WWF from 1995. It is a sole feature on one of the gods of ROYAL RUMBLE history. He has had some part in every Royal Rumble PPV since 1989 (except for 2000, 2001, and 2002). He will be missed this year.
http://cgi.ebay.com/WWF-Shawn-Michaels-Spotlight-vol-27-Magazine-1995-WWE-/160524511754?pt=AU_Magazines&hash=item256001aa0a

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME

Inaugural Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BATISTA (BENDER)

2008 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
THE BRITISH BULLDOG (thedemonkiller)

2009 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Randy_Trash)

2010 Online MEGA Royal Rumble Winner:
LEX LUGER (Phenominal1)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
?

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
- YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 12 POINTS. You MUST select 1-3 non-NEXUS wrestlers or 1-3 NEXUS wrestlers.
- Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, and Wade Barrett may be non-NEXUS or NEXUS.
- After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on POWER-UPS (POWER-UPS are listed below the wrestler list).
- AS SOON AS 30 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS I will begin the TCO 2011 ROYAL RUMBLE! Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off.
- DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 31ST WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be, otherwise I will and you probably won't like it.

NEXUS or AGAINST US
All NEXUS members will never attack each other unless there is no other choice. NEXUS members only fail to double team with each other on a roll of 1. NEXUS members cannot be involved in a double team attack with non-NEXUS members and vice-versa.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know this, but it will give you an advantage)
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with an HS of 4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and their save rating is reduced by -1 (-2 if they have HS2 or less) (HS4 or less always saves at 3+ if they would save at less).
- If a wrestlers HS is 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round, though this ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a wrestler with a HS of 6-7.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll) wrestlers with a HS of 8 possess the best chance to do this. BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 11+ may take extra damage when being attacked (this is bad).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen during the ROYAL RUMBLE. Wresters with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers during the course of the Royal Rumble through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin with 2 reroll counters; HS3, 6, and 9 begin with 1 reroll counter.

Here they are, all 48 possible TCO ROYAL RUMBLE entrants. Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS and you must select 1-3 non-NEXUS wrestlers or 1-3 NEXUS wrestlers.
Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS if they are attacking or being attacked. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll or for preventing another wrestler from making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS is unchanged.

0PTS
-Trent Barreta 7/0
selected -Tyler Reks 9/0

1PT
selected -Alex Riley 6/1
-Curt Hawkins 7/1

selected -NEXUS Darren Young 7/1
selected -Ezekiel Jackson 9/1
-Jey Uso 7/1
-Jimmy Uso 7/1
selected -Yoshi Tatsu 7/1
-Zack Ryder 7/1

2PTS
-Beth Phoenix 7/3 (SV=1 when being attacked by a male, attacks against Beth may be rerolled)
selected -Chavo Guerrero 6/2
-DH Smith 8/2

selected -NEXUS Heath Slater 7/2
selected -NEXUS Husky Harris 10/2
-JTG 5/1
selected -NEXUS Justin Gabriel 4/2
selected -NEXUS Michael McGillicutty 5/1
selected -NEXUS Michael Tarver 8/2
-Primo Colon 2/2
-Santino Marella 6/2 (Santino cannot reroll his attack roll when attacking by himself, if Santino rolls three+ 5s when attacking one wrestler by himself then that wrestler is automatically eliminated)

selected -NEXUS Skip Sheffield 9/2
-Vladimir Kozlov 8/2
3PTS
selected -Alberto Del Rio 4/2 (Alberto becomes 8/4 while he has any reroll counters, when Alberto reverts to 4/2 remove 4 hits from him, when you select Alberto you cannot allocate any reroll counters to him)
-Chris Masters 4/3

-NEXUS David Otunga 6/3
selected -Dolph Ziggler 6/3 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains a reroll counter, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected -Jack Swagger 8/3
selected -John Morrison 7/3
-Mark Henry 10/3
selected -R-Truth 8/3
-Tyson Kidd 5/2
selected -William Regal 6/1 (SV=4 when being attacked)

4PTS
selected -NEXUS CM Punk 7/0 (SV=7 when being attacked, attacks against Punk may be rerolled) (If you select Punk you cannot select Barrett. Punk and Barrett can attack each other as if they were non-NEXUS.)
-"Dashing" Cody Rhodes 5/3
-Drew McIntyre 7/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected -King Sheamus 8/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected -Kofi Kingston 9/3 (Always gets to make a B(oom)B(oom)B(oom) roll regardless of opposing HS, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected -Ted DiBiase Jr. 6/3 (removes 1 hit from himself at the end of each round, attacks against DiBiase may be rerolled)

selected -NEXUS Wade Barrett 11/3 (SV=6 vs Cena) (Barrett does not add +1 to the hits he must take via the 11+ BBB rule) (If you select Barrett you cannot select Punk. Barrett and Punk can attack each other as if they were non-NEXUS.)
4PTS - SURPRISE ENTRANT
8 Entrants left
You may spend 4PTS to get a surprise entrant. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE!!! Each surprise entrant is non-NEXUS. You will get 1 random surprise entrant from a pool of 11 surprise superstars. You will not know who you have selected until you see them in the Rumble! You may allocate POWER-UPS to your surprise entrant.
You have a 64% chance of getting a surprise entrant worth LESS than 4PTS (though most of the low cost surprise entrants are worth exactly 3PTS). Surprise entrants have point totals ranging from 0-8PTS.

5PTS
selected -NEXUS Daniel Bryan 5/3 (Daniel can reroll his RECOVERY ROLLS)
selected -The Miz 7/3 (HS=14 when being attacked and if Miz has 7 hits on himself, SV=7 when Miz has 7 hits on himself)
selected -Randy Orton 9/5 (SV=6 vs Cena)
-Rey Mysterio 8/4 (HS may =10 when being attacked)

6PTS
selected -Big Show 6/5 (HS =10 when being attacked)
-Edge 6/5 (SV=6 vs Cena) (Edge always makes a BBB roll using 2 dice if being attacked by any number of wrestlers with a combined SV of 5+, Edge must roll any number of 5s and/or 6s to be successful, attacks against Edge may be rerolled)
-Kane 7/5 (HS may =8 or 9 when being attacked)

7PTS
-John Cena 6/6 (SV=7 vs SV7, attacks against Cena may be rerolled)

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

1 POINT - REROLL COUNTER
Acts like a normal reroll counter.

1 POINT - SECOND WIND
A wrestler can remove any number of these power-ups from themself before they attack (or make a NEXUS roll). That wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 for each of these power-ups removed and then does the following for each roll (the entire roll can be rerolled):
1-2: Remove up to 1 hit from the wrestler
3-5: Remove up to 2 hits from the wrestler
6: Remove up to 3 hits from the wrestler

2 POINTS - JUST RUN
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups is immediately removed from this wrestler. This wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2 POINTS - WWE UNIVERSE (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
You may only select this POWER-UP if you have selected non-NEXUS wrestlers. You cannot select WWE UNIVERSE and RING GENERAL.
Whenever any of your wrestlers select any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a double team attack, the double team succeeds on a roll of 3+. (This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+).
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and double team more than usual (when it is to your advantage).

3 POINTS - ADRENALINE RUSH
A wrestler may remove 1 of these power-ups from themself before they attack. Remove up to 1 hit from this wrestler. Before or after this wrestlers attack, the wrestler may move to the beginning or the end of the ring. For the remainder of the round no hits can be put on this wrestler, this wrestler cannot be eliminated, and this wrestlers SV is doubled!

3 POINTS - RING GENERAL (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and empty the ring, the empty the ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+.
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and empty the ring more than usual (when it is to your advantage).

3 POINTS - SAVIOUR
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 2D6 and removes a number of hits from themself equal to the lowest number just rolled.

4 POINTS - NEXUS OR AGAINST US (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers)
You may only select this POWER-UP if you have selected NEXUS wrestlers.
Whenever any of your NEXUS wrestlers would take their turn, they may make a NEXUS roll instead by rolling 2D6 (one of these POWER-UPs is then gone). The NEXUS wrestler that made the roll removes hits from themself equal to the highest number rolled AND increases their SV by the lowest number rolled (this roll can be rerolled). The SV increase is gone once this NEXUS wrestler makes a SAVE ROLL.

4 POINTS - PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT (only one of these can be allocated to an individual wrestler)
Before the Royal Rumble begins, a wrestler with one of these power-ups will be given preferential treatment (the wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #20-30)!

4 POINTS - RUMBLE ROYALTY
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:40:10 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline Phenominal1

• TCO Donor
  • +17/-17
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
Re: TCO's 5th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble - Sign Up January 11 2011!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 06:52:37 AM »
I was wondering when you would do one of these again
Jake Knight

<a href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/j_knight2002/m.html?item=221344389684&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562"> Check out My Ebay for more Raw Deal and wrestling related items!</a>

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: TCO's 5th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble - Sign Up January 11 2011!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 07:12:18 AM »
I was wondering when you would do one of these again

I hope the TCO Royal Rumble remains a standard for years to come. With the NEXUS element this year (and a slight twist I added by being able to select, well you'll see) 2011 will be hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3ZlEw59_E

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Wrestler list will be posted on January 11th sometime from 12am-8am (my time, Toronto).

Lots of new POWER-UPS for this one. So if you are an old hand at this you might want to look twice at the POWER-UPs right now before the wrestler list goes live.

...Are you NEXUS or against us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLcgKmynlXE

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
I will be the very first 2 time! 2 TIME! Winner of the Royal Rumble... I'll see you all on the 11th...
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
The floodgates for the TCO 2011 Online Royal Rumble are now officially open!!! SIGN UP NOW while you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3ZlEw59_E

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Darren Young + Daniel Bryan + Wade Barrett with a reroll counter on Barrett and a Second Wind on Bryan.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot, they're all NEXUS.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Inserted the correct name for the Second Wind power-up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:02:30 AM by Daeva »
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
nexus cm punk - 4pts
second wind x 8 - 8pts
what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
I want:
Dolph Ziggler(3)
Surprise Entrant(4)
Powerups
Preferential Treatment(4)-on Dolph Ziggler
Second Wind(1)-on Surprise Entrant
female dog WHAT LINE?!

Offline njbrock22

• +9/-18
    • View Profile
NEXUS Tarver
NEXUS Gabriel
NEXUS Slater

6 points

NEXUS or Against us

10 points

second wind on Gabriel
re-roll on Tarver

12 points

*edit*
math was a little off

N.J.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 04:35:37 AM by njbrock22 »

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Phew, almost missed my chance!

NEXUS Michael McGuillicutty (Second Wind)
NEXUS Husky Harris
NEXUS Skip Sheffield (Second Wind)

(Edited to allocate remaining points)

CREED
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:11:25 AM by CreedP »
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
The Miz - 5 pts.
Alex Riley - 1 pt.
Tyler Reks - 0 pts.

Powerups:

WWE Universe - 2 pts.
Rumble Royalty on The Miz - 4 pts.

5 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 0 = 12
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:32:57 AM by dilbert505 »
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Phenominal1

• TCO Donor
  • +17/-17
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
Alberto Del Rio, Surprise Entrant, Preferential treatment to the surprise entrant and 1 second wind to Del Rio.
Jake Knight

<a href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/j_knight2002/m.html?item=221344389684&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562"> Check out My Ebay for more Raw Deal and wrestling related items!</a>

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
John Morrison (3) with Rumble Royalty (4, from the palace of wisdom of course)
R-Truth (3)
WWE Universe (2)
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Queensryche

Randy Orton (5) + Reroll Counter (1) + Second Wind (1) + Just Run (2)
Chavo Guererro (2)
Yoshi Tatsu (1)

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
Regal 3+ preferential treatment 4+ second wind 1
Swagger 3 + second wind 1 = 12
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline DogTheUnemployed

• +21/-23
  • Logic is his Kryptonite
    • View Profile
1 Pt: Ezekial Jackson
7 Pt: Big Show + Second Wind
4 Pt: Sheamus

Edited to show math
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:55:54 AM by DogTheUnemployed »
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
Kofi Kingston with 1 Adrenaline Rush (4+3=7)
Ted DeBiase Jr with 1 Second Wind (4+1=5)

(Damn: My 2 wrestlers make it 29 people)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:39:05 AM by Anthony Lurty »
MOAR Cowbell

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
No, just 29.  1 spot remains....

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
My bad, heh. 
MOAR Cowbell

Offline ins9145

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
OK I will take a suprise entrant for 4 with 4 re roll and 4 second wind
One of the, if not the, oldest person here!!

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Whew. The TCO 2011 Online Royal Rumble is SOULED OUT! Went fast.

David Otunga has been shut out, the only NEXUS member left out. More shockingly Mysterio, Edge, Kane, and Cena of all people are out (Cena just could not heal fast enough from his current injury). Very good chance it will be an uphill battle for the WWE vs NEXUS. However I heard there are 3 surprise WWE entrants this year. No idea who they will be, maybe they can make the difference.

Here are the entrants for the 2011 ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXUS Daeva
Darren Young
Daniel Bryan - Second Wind
Wade Barrett - Reroll Counter

NEXUS Homeless
CM Punk - Second Wind x8

necrobaron75
Dolph Ziggler - Preferential Treatment
Surprise Entrant - Second Wind

NEXUS njbrock22
Michael Tarver - Reroll Counter
Justin Gabriel - Second Wind
Heath Slater
NEXUS or Against Us

NEXUS CreedP
Michael McGuillicutty - Second Wind
Husky Harris
Skip Sheffield - Second Wind

dilbert505
The Miz - Rumble Royalty
Alex Riley
Tyler Reks
WWE Universe

Phenominal1
Alberto Del Rio - Second Wind
Surprise Entrant - Preferential Treatment

BigPimpin
John Morrison - Rumble Royalty (The Shaman of Saves)
R-Truth
WWE Universe

Queensryche
Randy Orton - Reroll Counter, Second Wind, Just Run
Chavo Guererro
Yoshi Tatsu

piperspitt
William Regal - Second Wind, Preferential Treatment
Jack Swagger - Second Wind

DogTheUnemployed
Ezekial Jackson
Big Show - Second Wind
King Sheamus

Anthony Lurty
Kofi Kingston - Adrenaline Rush (watch out for that controlled rage)
Ted DiBiase Jr - Second Wind

ins9145
Surprise Entrant - Reroll Counter x4, Second Wind x4

Rumble will be played out this week. Results will be listed right here this coming Friday. Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:47:58 PM by Neil Swint »

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
DAM IT HOW DID I MISS OUT ON THIS!

~Emo cry~
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-69
    • View Profile
You're not the only one who missed out. My hard drive crashed on Sunday and took me until Tuesday night to fix it. It was apparently a mad rush for picks.   
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
I absolutely HAD to snap up the tweeners. None of this maybe-maybe-not crap. You're either NEXUS...or you're against us.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.