Author Topic: SouledOut! - TCO's Online WRESTLEMANIA XXVII BATTLEBOWL - Battlebowl BEGINS!!!!!  (Read 7695 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxYHN9-UOWM

It's ATLANTA. It's WRESTLEMANIA XXVII! It's the WWE/WCW BATTLEBOWL!!!
40 superstars will battle in 10 two-on-two texas tornado elimination style tag team matches. Teams will be randomly determined. If a wreslter is eliminated by pinfall or submission, they have to go back to the locker room. The last team standing (including any wrestler on that team that was eliminated) will advance to BATTLEBOWL!!!
BATTLEBOWL will consist of 20 superstars and 2 rings! 20 superstars start in RING 1. A wrestler is eliminated from RING 1 when they are thrown over the top rope into RING 2. A wrestler is eliminated from BATTLEBOWL when they are thrown over the top rope in RING 2 to the floor. Eventually there will be one wrestler left in RING 1 and one wrestler left in RING 2. At that point both superstars will meet in RING 1 in a sudden death over the top rope encounter to determine who is the king of the TCO WRESTLEMANIA XXVII BATTLEBOWL!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestlers AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK.

The prize for this event will be a full RAW DEAL Royal Rumble expansion set MINUS the ultra rares. You will however get A FLURRY OF FINISHERS and A BEATING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! The perfect BATTLEBOWL prize!

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO. The 60 wrestlers below are organized into different groups. Each group is worth a different amount of points. EACH PLAYER GETS TO SPEND UP TO 12 POINTS. A player MUST select EXACTLY 2 wrestlers. After a player has selected their wrestlers, if they have any points left they may spend the remainder of their points on POWER-UPS (POWER-UPS are listed below the wrestler list). Remember, teams are determined randomly so the 2 wrestlers you pick are not guaranteed to be a team.
AS SOON AS 20 PLAYERS HAVE JOINED UP I will begin BATTLEBOWL! Any other players that end up trying to join in after the 20 mark will unfortuantely be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be. If you do not and you have selected a wrestler that has already been selected, or you have spent more than 12 points, or you have selected 3 or more wrestlers (exactly 2 please), I will keep you in BATTLEBOWL but I will alter your choices to your disadvantage. Don't screw yourself over.

Here's the mechanics to BATTLEBOWL (you don't need to read this, you should check the Royal Rumble rules in this forum for a number of changes that have been recently made):
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
The higher the hand size the more hits a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll, though a wrestler with a HS of 4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and saves at 5+ if they would save at 6+ (2 or less HS saves at 4+ if they would save at 6+). If a wrestlers HS is a 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round (which is huge), though the ability is cancelled if the wrestler attacks another wrestler with a HS of 6-7. If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether, while wrestlers with a HS of exactly 8 possess the best chance to do this.
The higher a wrestlers superstar value is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin every game with 2 reroll counters. HS3, 6, and 9 wrestlers begin with 1 reroll counter. Reroll counters act like a normal reroll ability. When a counter is used it is removed from the wrestler that used it, multiple counters may be used in a row.
In Battlebowl, wrestlers that advance to the Battlebowl match that were not eliminated each gain 1 reroll counter. All advancing wrestlers remove all hits from themself.

Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS, you must select exactly 2 wrestlers. HS increase abilities only effect BBB rolls.
1PT
-Alex Riley 6/1
selected-Brodus Clay 13/1
selected-Jey Uso 7/1
-Jimmy Uso 7/1
selected-JTG 5/1
selected-Yoshi Tatsu 7/1
selected-Zack Ryder 7/1

2PTS
selected-Billy Kidman 11/2
-Chavo Guerrero 6/2
selected-Dean Malenko 5/2
-DH Smith 8/2
selected-Dustin Rhodes 5/1 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
selected-Evan Bourne 4/2
-Ezekiel Jackson 9/2
-Finlay 5/2
-Justin Gabriel 4/2
selected-Santino Marella 6/2 (Santino cannot reroll his attack roll when attacking by himself, if Santino rolls three+ 5s when attacking one wrestler by himself then that wrestler is automatically eliminated)
-Tyson Kidd 5/2
-Vladimir Kozlov 8/2

3PTS
selected-1-2-3 Kid 0/2 (HS=17 when attacking or being attacked)
selected-Alberto Del Rio 4/2 (Alberto becomes 8/4 while he has any reroll counters, when Alberto reverts to 4/2 remove 4 hits from him, when you select Alberto you cannot allocate any reroll counters to him)
-Chris Masters 4/3
-"Dashing" Cody Rhodes 5/3
selected-Dolph Ziggler 6/3 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains 1 reroll counter, does not start with a reroll counter)
-Faarooq 12/3
selected-The Great Khali 8/2 (HS may =20 when being attacked)
-Hacksaw Jim Duggan 8/3
-IRS 6/3
selected-Jack Swagger 8/3
selected-John Morrison 7/3
-Mark Henry 10/3
-R-Truth 8/3
selected-William Regal 6/1 (SV=4 when being attacked)

4PTS
selected-Abdullah the Butcher 3/4
selected-Christian 6/4
selected-CM Punk 7/0 (SV=7 when being attacked, attacks against Punk may be rerolled)
selected-Daniel Bryan 5/3 (Daniel can reroll his RECOVERY ROLLS)
selected-DDP 7/4
-Drew McIntyre 7/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected-Kofi Kingston 9/3 (Always gets to make a B(oom)B(oom)B(oom) roll regardless of opposing HS, does not start with a reroll counter)
-Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat 7/4
selected-Sgt. Slaughter 7/3 (when Slaughter's RECOVERY ROLL sum is 1+ he may remove hits AND gain 2 reroll counters)
selected-Sheamus 8/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected-Ted DiBiase Jr. 6/3 (removes 1 hit from himself at the end of each round, attacks against DiBiase may be rerolled)
selected-Vader 9/4
selected-Wade Barrett 11/3 (SV=6 vs Cena) (Wade does not add +1 to the hits he must take via the 11+ BBB rule)

5PTS
selected-Booker T 5/5
-Jerry Lawler 6/3 (SV=4 vs SV4 or 5 vs SV5 or 6 vs SV6, attacks against Lawler may be rerolled)
selected-The Miz 7/3 (HS=14 when being attacked and if Miz has 7 hits on himself, SV=7 when Miz has 7 hits on himself)
selected-Randy Orton 9/5 (SV=6 vs Cena or 7 vs HHH)
selected-Razor Ramon 7/4 (When Ramon rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Ramon takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)
selected-Rey Mysterio 8/4 (HS may =10 when being attacked)
-Roddy Piper 8/5

6PTS
selected-Big Show 6/5 (HS=10 when being attacked)
selected-Diesel 8/5 (When Diesel rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Diesel takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)
selected-Edge 6/5 (SV=6 vs Cena) (Makes a BBB roll using 2 dice if being attacked by any number of wrestlers with a combined SV of 5+, must roll any number of 5s and/or 6s to be successful, attacks against Edge may be rerolled)
selected-Kane 7/5 (HS may =8 or 9 when being attacked)

7PTS
selected-John Cena 6/6 (SV=7 vs SV7, attacks against Cena may be rerolled)

8PTS
selected-Triple H 7/7 (starts with 3 reroll counters, attacks against HHH may be rerolled)
selected-Undertaker 6/7 (SV=10 when being attacked by a non-SV7 wrestler, HS=10 when being attacked by an SV7 wrestler)

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

1 POINT - REROLL COUNTER
Acts like a normal reroll counter.

1 POINT - SECOND WIND
A wrestler can remove any number of these power-ups from themself before they attack. That wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 for each of these power-ups removed and then does the following for each roll (the entire roll can be rerolled):
1-2: Remove up to 1 hit from the wrestler
3-5: Remove up to 2 hits from the wrestler
6: Remove up to 3 hits from the wrestler

(at the start of a round after the round roll and any entrance, all HS 1-5 wrestlers may use SECOND WINDS immediately)

2 POINTS - CONTINUITY (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Battlebowl)
You cannot select CONTINUITY and RING GENERAL.
Whenever any of your wrestlers selects any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a double team attack, the double team succeeds on a roll of 3+. (This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+).
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and double team more than usual (when it is not to your disadvantage).

2 POINTS - IT'S A LETHAL LOTTERY
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically.
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups is MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

3 POINTS - ADRENALINE RUSH (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers)
Whenever any of your wrestlers starts their turn, they may get an ADRENALINE RUSH (one of these POWER-UPS is then gone). Remove up to 1 hit from this wrestler. Before or after this wrestlers attack, the wrestler may move to the beginning or the end of the ring. For the remainder of the round no hits can be put on this wrestler, this wrestler cannot be eliminated, and this wrestlers hits on 4+!

3 POINTS - RING GENERAL (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Battlebowl)
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and empty the ring, the empty the ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+.
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and empty the ring more than usual (when it is not to your disadvantage).

3 POINTS - SAVIOUR
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 2D6 and removes a number of hits from themself equal to the lowest number just rolled (highest number is used if wrestler has HS0-5).

4 POINTS - LORD OF THE RING
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and MAY be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:06:14 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
Re: TCO's Online WRESTLEMANIA XXVII BATTLEBOWL - Starts March 28
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 10:32:50 AM »
I'll see you at Battlebowl!
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Revolution_Payback

• +2/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:33:10 PM »
BattleBowl Brother The making of legends begins

*This message is random gibberish and is not meant to be taken seriously, Brotha

Offline njbrock22

• +10/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
wow, was actually gonna ask if you were gonna do a King of Trio's style one... but BattleBowl works for me.

N.J.

Offline unknown_soldier78

• +39/-62
  • Mamajawma.com (I could watch CHL 100x still laugh)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 04:48:56 PM »
I am in

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »
The special invitation has gone out to Anthony Lurty (winner of the Royal Rumble Revenge Match.) He picks first. On March 28th everyone gets to sign up for the insane dangerous action that is BATTLEBOWL.

If you are unfamiliar with the Battlebowl concept, listen to this music while you read the rules below:

40 superstars will battle in 10 two-on-two texas tornado elimination style tag team matches. Teams will be randomly determined. If a wreslter is eliminated by pinfall or submission, they have to go back to the locker room. The last team standing (including any wrestler on that team that was eliminated) will advance to BATTLEBOWL!!!

BATTLEBOWL will consist of 20 superstars and 2 rings! 20 superstars start in RING 1. A wrestler is eliminated from RING 1 when they are thrown over the top rope into RING 2. A wrestler is eliminated from BATTLEBOWL when they are thrown over the top rope in RING 2 to the floor. A wrestler in RING 2 cannot go back into RING 1. Eventually there will be one wrestler left in RING 1 and one wrestler left in RING 2. At that point both superstars will meet in RING 1 in a sudden death over the top rope encounter to determine who is the king of the TCO WRESTLEMANIA XXVII BATTLEBOWL!!!

There will be 60 possible BATTLEBOWL entrants that will include all the current big name WWE superstars. But thrown into the mix will also be a number of still active or just plain ready to fight WCW greats like Dean Malenko, Ricky Steamboat, DDP, Billy Kidman, and a whole host of others!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 12:00:05 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 11:24:23 AM »
This monday, BATTLEBOWL begins. Be here.

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 11:55:41 AM »
I'm just about ready to FEEL THE BANG!

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
SIGN UP NOW and Let the LETHAL LOTTERY commence!!!! (See first post for everything you need.)

Anthony Lurty has already been signed up since he was the winner of the ROYAL RUMBLE Revenge Match back in January.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
I'll take Wrestlemania winners John Cena & Alberto Del Rio.  :D

EDIT: 2 pts left, I'll take Continuity

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Phenominal1

• TCO Donor
  • +17/-17
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
Big Show-1 second wind, 1 reroll
Zack Ryder-Saviour

PS, Creed...I hate you. I had Cena, clicked post and you beat me to it....Oh well
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:46:25 AM by Phenominal1 »
Jake Knight

<a href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/j_knight2002/m.html?item=221344389684&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562"> Check out My Ebay for more Raw Deal and wrestling related items!</a>

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
  • Stop calling me Teen Wolf!
    • View Profile
Ziggler-3 points
William Regal-3 points

Saviour on Dolph Ziggler, It's A Lethal Lottery, Second Wind (all on Ziggler)

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
Sgt. Slaughter w/Lethal Lottery and Saviour
Brodus Clay
Continuity
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Diesel with a Second Wind and Razor Ramon.
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
Undertaker
JTG
Ring General
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +244/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
Triple H 8 Points
Jey Uso 1 point
Ring General 3 points on HHH
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:37:00 AM by Mitch! »
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS, you must select exactly 2 wrestlers.
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
Wade Barrett (Savior and Lord of the Ring) 11 pts
Yoshi Tatsu 1 pt

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
cm punk with 2 second winds
daniel bryan with 2 second winds.
what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
Triple H 8 Points
Brodus Clay 1 point
Ring General 3 points on HHH

Dilbert beat you to Brodus Clay
MOAR Cowbell

Offline ins9145

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
DDP and Vader with both getting Lethal Lottery
One of the, if not the, oldest person here!!

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +118/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
Santino Marella  - 2 pts
Kane (plus Lord of the Ring) - 10 pts
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
24 superstars (12 players) have entered the LETHAL LOTTERY.

Only 8 player spots left!

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
    • View Profile
I'm entering...
and i think i'm going with this:

-Kofi Kingston 9/3  + 1 reroll counter
-Rey Mysterio 8/4

CONTINUITY

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
7 player spots left.