Author Topic: T.C.O RANDOM GENERATOR TOURNAMENT EVENT! (6.0)  (Read 10854 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
T.C.O RANDOM GENERATOR TOURNAMENT EVENT! (6.0)
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:08:37 PM »
WHO'S GOT THE HEART OF THE CARDS?

For the 6th Installment of Team Canada's Lackey Open Invitational Tournament we will be putting Chance in the hands of the random Generator for the participants! This event will truly test the skill of each individuals deck building, leaving for the chance at unbelievable, sometimes unbeatable combos that you might not ever see in a normal Raw Deal game. Have you ever dreamt of what it would be like to have Triple H's Hand size, with The Rocks Backlash deck and The Undertakers sick arsenal??? Well Nows your chance to have that happen!
This event will feature some of the best players around today and has no limits on who you are, where your from, or what you will be playing. All that matters is that you have the lackey program and your down to play some games against some players you have never played before, or even wished you could play against, but just couldn't make the trip out!

THE DETAILS

The format will be Virtual Classic
.....With a twist!

THE FUN PART

Each Participant will be given a randomly selected choice of Superstar cards for their deck construction!
-Choices will be broken up into 3 sections: Superstar/Backstage Area, Backlash deck (Pre&Mid) and Arsenal
- For each Section the participant will be given 2 Randomized Superstar choices (For Example: Spike Dudley and Kurt Angle)
- The Particpant will be given the chance to go over what that superstar has to offer for that particular section and then decide either one of the other to run in it
- If the Participant does not want either choice, they have the option to take a random MANDATORY 3rd choice but you MUST go with that choice. So If your picking Backlash deck and you don't like your choices and you opt for the 3rd, you give yourself a chace to pull something GREATER! But also give yourself a chance at pulling someone who has much less value then the 1st two choices you had offered!

So at the end of the selections you can end up with a combination of something like:
JBL (With his 2 Superstar specific Backstage cards) with Chris Benoit Backlash deck (All his goodies) and Jeff Hardy Arsenal!

*ADDITIONAL RULES:*
- For the Purpose of deck construction, All superstar specific Logos get changed to the Logo of the Superstar you draft! For example, with my said example above, JBL's Chris Benoit and Jeff Hardy cards will now have the JBL Logo!
- Any card that specifies a specific Superstar specific card now is re-written with your Superstars logo.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Matching Red Headbands     (Billy & Chuck logo)
Backstage Card
Your Billy & Chuck-specific actions and cards with 'Chuck' in the title are Multi and can only be reversed by 2 reversal cards; double the numbers in their text.
Once during each of your turns, you may remove 1 Billy & Chuck-specific Pre-match card in your Ring from the game, and then shuffle up to 6 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal; do not remove Heat cards from the game for this effect.
Unique     RMS logo

If you draft Billy and Chuck and Draft Tazz Backlash deck and Shawn Michaels arsenal, Then your Shawn Michaels specific actions will be multi and can only be reversed by 2 reversal cards AND you can remove a Tazz-specific Pre-match to shuffle 6.
ALL LOGOS ARE CHANGED TO YOUR SUPERSTAR AS WELL AS TEXT FOR THIS SPECIFIC CASE

BASICALLY anything that says "_______ Specific's" Now is changed to a generic 'Superstar specific" text, and all logos are changed to your Superstar!

WHAT WOULDN"T WORK:
Any card that says "When Played by"
If you draft Chris Benoit backlash deck, your FOR REAL is not -6F because you are not Benoit, but if something refers to "Chris Benoit specific" cards then the name will be changed to your name!

- If the superstar you draft says you may pack X persons cards, you do not.
For example: If you draft The Game you do not get to pack Triple H cards on top of what you draft
*BUT*
If your card says that you are allowed to pack a Specific CARD(s) then you may!
For Example: If you draft The Hurricanes Superstar/Backstage cards and your backstage cards SPECIFICALLY allows you to pack The Hurrfriends Armory, then you absolutely can!

- If you draft an Enforcer Superstar you will be given 1 RANDOM enforcer! Who you use on the Enforcer however is completely up to you!
- If you draft a Rookie your PRO will be given to you at Random. If you do not like the PRO then you may pack the Nexus Armband of course.

-You still must follow whatever Brand your Superstar Specifics are. If you draft a Superstar with Smackdown cards then you must follow suit!

-If your picks has ZERO to ONLY one card in that particular area, you are allowed a curtsey draw for them!

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Please I encourage everyone to ask me any rules questions regarding deck construction. I hate to see someone get caught up and something not work  :(

THE REST OF THE NORMAL STUFF:
We will follow a Round by pairings and top cut format with each round and cut depending on the amount of participants!

Over the coarse of the next week i will be taking sign ups. Please Post on this page if your in and then Shoot me a message and we will do your randomized picks. Once picks are made all deck combinations will be made PUBLIC once sign ups are closed! Build your tournament deck, Bring your A game and play each opponent every week!

**** Everyone must follow the honor system with their decks. Yes this might be a computerized event that runs over weeks but it is still a tournament.  Once you play your first game lock that deck, there are no metagaming each opponent and swapping cards. Anyone caught doing this is subject for review and easy DQ and banishment from any further events thrown. These are fun events people, don't be THAT GUY ****

*** ADDITIONAL deck building notes: Please double check your decks ahead of tournament start to confirm they are Legal. We don't want to have to DQ due to deck construction but we will. Please read over everything. If you see your packing 2 of a unique card, like say Don't be a Douchebag, please make sure you fix this accordingly!  ;D ***

This event will run over the next few weeks (1 week per round) to give each matchup enough time to happen, contact your opponent and set up a good date to get your round done and then report back to me with results, if the match does not happen within the week span then (depending on how active 1 player is, and saying "listen I'm trying to play my game repeatedly but i have received no answer 100 times) Then it will result in a double count out loss, but we will get there when that time comes. The sooner each round finishes the faster we can start the next one. Depending on the number of participants we will cut to a Top 4, 6, or 8

I greatly encourage ANYONE who loves playing Raw Deal to download lackey, give it a try and join the fun, this event will be a great way to test your skills and learn a lot about the game we all know and love! I hope many of the great players of TCO, Even Creed and Daeva, consider joining the battle and become....

The NEWWWWW TCO L.O.I CHAMPION!!!!!

This Honor will be unveiled after the conclusion of the event going on at the current moment!

*** Notes for each game and round being played. Please people do not forget to Save your games. I would save after each turn if you have to. Lackey drops all the time and we don't want a rage quit and then blaming it on lackey. If you have a saved game then you shouldnt have any issues.

Please keep in constant contact with your opponent. If your putting a vilient effort into getting the game done and your opponent isn't even answering messages. Then something can be done. There is no reason both of you deserve a double count out if one of you is trying, but remember if both of you do not get the game in, and niether of you cared enough to get it going, it will be an auto loss AND you will be disqualified

PLEASE do your best to get your games done, if you loose and feel you do not have a shot in the future, please do not just stop paying attention. It doesn't matter to me if you are 0-4, every game is on the same playing field and I will wait the entire week for you to play your game, I do not play favorites, so if you feel you do not want to play anymore please message me and let me know ASAP!!!

IF YOU DON"T THINK YOU CAN HONESTLY STAY COMMITTED FOR THE LONG HAUL, PLEASE SAVE US THE TROUBLE AND DON"T SIGN UP  >:(
All are seriously welcome, the last event had an AMAZING turnout, we just want the best play experience for everybody! ****

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR RAW DEAL PLUGIN! EVERYONE MUST BE UP TO DATE
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,12440.0.html

IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT THE LACKEY IN'S AND OUT'S...
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,12631.msg152982.html#msg152982

Come test your skills and see if you can join the Wall of Champions!
(1.0) MrPeoplesTeam    (John Cena)
(2.0) Steve Resk    (Sable)
(3.0) MrPeoplesTeam   (3MB)
(4.0) Mitch!    (Nikki Bella TB)
(5.0) BigPimpin (The Texas Rattlesnake)
(6.0) Could be you...

Record:               Participant:                         Superstar:
2-2                      Mitch!                                   Big Poppa Pump (SS) Dude Love (BL) Jeff Jarrett (A)
4-1                      MrPeoplesTeam                      The Radicalz (SS) Edge & Christian (BL) D-Von Dudley (A)
2-3 (1 Bye)         Suicidal Sephiroth                  Great Khali (SS) Hall & Nash (BL) Rob Van Dam (A)
1-4                      Buddha Dudley                      Road Dogg (SS) JBL (BL) Erick Rowan (A)
3-2                    C  BigPimpin                             DDP (SS) John Cena (BL) Brock Lesnar (A)
4-1 (2CO)            CRASHER                               Johnny! (SS) The Hurrifriends (BL) Rey Mysterio (A)
2-3                      RatedSRH                              Stevie Richards (SS) Torrie Wilson (BL) Lita (A)
1-3 (1 Bye)          Dilbert505                               Leader of the Peepulation (SS) The Hurricane (BL) JBL (A)
4-1                      Niiiiiick                                    Chris Masters (SS) A.J. Lee (BL) Sasha banks (A)
2-3                      Saige4444                               Vince McMahon (SS) Rene' Dupree' (BL) Saturn (A)
5-0                      Nick0                                        Roman Reigns (SS) Finlay (BL) Cactus Jack (A)
1-3                      Jokerfish                                    Nikki Bella TB (SS) Roman Reigns (BL) Bray Wyatt (A)
3-2                      KD8ESU                                     The Lone Warrior (SS) Prime Time Players (Bl) Ryback (A)
1-2                      Mernard 3:16                            Michael Cole (SS) Zack Ryder (BL) Erick Rowan (A)
1-2                      Drywall                                      Ken Kennedy (SS) Rob Van Dam (BL) D-Von Dudley (A)
3-2                      Jarekmace                                  The Great One (SS) Miz & Morrison (BL) Charlotte (A)
3-2                      Imc2oo2                                    Randy Orton (SS) Chavo Guerrero (BL) Cody Rhodes (A)

0-1 DROP             RiotTheBeast                              Mark Henry (SS) B.A. Billy Gunn (BL) Dangerous Alliance (A)
0-1 DROP             Y2Zipper                                     Lita (SS) Eddie Guerrero (BL) Dean Ambrose (A)
0-2 DROP             Tutoman                                   Saturn (A) Rock & Sock Connection (BL) Vince Mcmahon (A)

Round 1 Pairings: Complete
MrPeoplesTeam Def. Jarekmace
KD8ESU Def. Dilber505
Niiiick Def. RiotTheBeast
RatedSRH Def. Y2Zipper
BuddhaDudley Def. Tutoman
Nick0 Def. Imc2oo2
CRASHER Def. Jokerfish Via Countout
Mitch Def. Drywall
Saige4444 Def. Mernard 3:16
BigPimpin Def. Suicidal Sephiroth

Round 2 Pairings: Complete
MrPeoplesTeam Def. Buddha Dudley
Saige4444 Def. Mitch
BigPimpin Def. RatedSRH
Niiiiick Def. KD8ESU
Nick0 Def. CRASHER
Imc2oo2 Def. Drywall
JarekMace Def. Dilbert505
Jokerfish Def. Tutoman
Mernard 3:16 Def. Suicidal Sephiroth

Round 3 Pairings: Complete
MrPeoplesTeam Def. BigPimpin
Niiiiick Def. Saige4444
JerekMace Def. Jokerfish
KD8ESU Def. Mernard 3:16
Imc2oo2 Def. RatedSRH
Nick0 Def. Mitch
CRASHER Def. Buddha Dudley
Drywall Def. Suicidal Sephirtoh

Dilbert505 Receives the BYE

Round 4 Pairings: Complete
MrPeoplesTeam Def. Niiiick
Nick0 Def. BigPimpin
KD8ESU Def. Jarekmace
CRASHER Def. Saige4444
Imc2oo2 Def. Jokerfish
RatedSRH Def. Dilbert505
Mernard 3:16 Def. Drywall
Mitch Def. BuddhaDudley

Suicidal Sephiroth gets the BYE

Round 5 Pairings:
Nico Def. MrPeoplesTeam
Niiiiick Def. Imc2oo2
CRASHER Def. KD8ESU by Countout
BigPimpin Def. Saige4444
JarekMace Def. RatedSRH
-----------------------------------------------
Mitch Vs. Dilbert505
Jokerfish Def. Mernard 3:16
Suicidal Sephiroth Def. BuddhaDudley

Drywall gets the BYE

TOP 8:
#1 Nick0 Def. #8 JarekMace
#7 BigPimpin Def. #2 MrPeoplesTeam
#6 KD8ESU Def. #3 Niiiick
#5 Imc2oo2 Def. #4 CRASHER

TOP 4:
#1 Nick0 Def. #7 BigPimpin
#5 Imc2oo2 Def. #6 KD8ESU

THE FINALS:
#1 Nick0 Vs. #5 Imc2oo2

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:58:19 PM by MrPeoplesTeam »
**2013 & 2016 RAW DEAL WORLD CHAMPION**

1/2 2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

09' Dark Tower Revo 4 Qualifier Champion!

4 TIME Dark Tower Champion!

7 TIME Allentown PA Champion!

2 TIME Legendary Realms Supershow Champion!

3 TIME T.C.O L.O.I Champion!

Offline niiiiick

• +9/-6
    • View Profile
Re: T.C.O RANDOM GENERATOR TOURNAMENT EVENT! (6.0) SIGN UPS OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 05:09:17 PM »
yep Im in!

Online dilbert505

• +45/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 05:18:26 PM »
You know I'm down for this one.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Saige4444

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 06:30:24 PM »
Why not let's give this a go

Offline KD8ESU

• +14/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 07:27:48 PM »
In
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline tutoman

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 07:32:13 PM »
I didn't make top 8 last tourney. eff it, i'm in.

Offline Nick0

• +22/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 07:45:44 PM »
I didn't make top 8 last tourney. eff it, i'm in.
Same right here, and cause sounds like a format of Doom :D

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-68
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 09:19:57 PM »
i'm in
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline y2zipper

• +15/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 09:26:26 PM »
In

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 09:47:08 AM »
I am on and doing picks right now! If you cnt make it on lackey, PM me and we can do it via messages

Offline niiiiick

• +9/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 11:59:05 AM »
I concede...KD wins  :P lol

Offline Menard3:16

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 02:54:03 PM »
I am in!

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +72/-67
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 04:38:15 PM »
Count me in!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 10:53:40 AM »
Very good amount of people getting their picks done quickly! I like that

Offline JarekMace4

• +3/-9
  • Because I'm Aweeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 12:18:22 AM »
it's JarekMace not Jerk Mace :(
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 08:30:44 AM »
Everyone who has signed up for the event has all their picks finished up! WOW!

Anyone else interested in signing up here I am going to give until the end of the day to Register, otherwise I will be doing announcements and pairings for round 1 tomorrow! Please feel free to join in on the fun!

Online imc2oo2

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 05:34:13 AM »
Yes please

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Re: T.C.O RANDOM GENERATOR TOURNAMENT EVENT! (6.0) ROUND ONE!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 10:51:09 AM »
ATTENTION!!!

ALL COMBONATIONS HAVE BEEN REVEALED AND FIRST ROUND PAIRINGS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!

I have given a longer deadline then a week for this first rounds just in case anyone needs a little more time to work on their deck

please shoot me a PM with any questions or issues

Good luck everyone! This looks like its gonna be crazy!

Offline BigPimpin

• +170/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 08:18:40 PM »
The Untouchable Beastly Yoga Master (DDP/Cena/Brock) defeats Seph's Great Khali/Hall and Nash/RVD by pin.
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 04:02:36 PM »
After needing to go Well over 110 Fortitude, The Radicalz are able to successfully pin the Great one, even on the grandest stage of them all!!!

Radicalz Over Great One via Pinfall

Offline rated SRH

• +17/-14
  • NEVER DOUBT EL DANDY!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 04:38:28 AM »
Have yet to hear from my opponent.
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Saige4444

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 07:04:47 AM »
Not sure when our game will happen. Got on last night and waited for about an hour fro the time he said he could be on and now he's going our of town. May need some extra time.

Offline niiiiick

• +9/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 04:07:27 PM »
The erratas from May 1st are now effective in this tournament too, right???

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• +13/-26
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 04:09:54 PM »
yes

Offline Nick0

• +22/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:05 PM »
yes

Really? damn that changes my whole Pre-match phase :P

Always knew i should have picked Cryme Tyme x'D!

BTW i'm waiting for imc2oo2 to have our game, did he finally picked his Arsenal?