Author Topic: Shinsuke Nakamura  (Read 719 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
Shinsuke Nakamura
« on: December 13, 2016, 01:08:33 PM »
Shinsuke Nakamura
Hand Size: 7
Superstar Value: 4
Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns you may discard 1 card, search your arsenal for a maneuver with the word "Shoot" in the title, reveal it to your opponent and put it into your hand and shuffle your arsenal.
Once during each of your turns you may remove 1 card from your hand with the word "Shoot" in the title from the game, Then put one non-reversal card removed from the game on the bottom of your arsenal or into your ringside pile.

King of Strong Style
Backstage Area
When packing this card, you may pack up to 3 copies of either "A Technical Shoot" or "Straight-Shootin' Interview" hidden in your backstage area, and you cannot pack those cards in your Backlash Deck
At the end of the Pre-Match phase, put those cards into your ring area. They do not take up a Pre-Match or Mid-Match slot in your ring area.
Your non-unique non-hybrid Maneuvers played from hand that are not Chain, Heat, or Volley, are considered to have the word "Shoot" in the title for your card effects, unless your maneuver has the word(s) "reverse" or "reversal" in the text.
Unique

KINSHASA!!!!!
Trademark Finisher
When successfully played, and damage had been applied, your opponent must remove his ringside pile from the game.
Unique
F:40 D:20

Landslide
Grapple
Cannot be reversed by the card titled "Escape Move"
Unique
F:20 D:15

Flying Cross Arm-Breaker
Submission + High Risk/Reversal: Strike
Cannot be reversed by the card(s) titled "Reach for the Ropes" or "Strangle Hold"
Unique
F:10 D:10

Running Apron Knee Drop
High Risk/Reversal: Special
Can only be played after a successfully played 4D or greater maneuver.
Cannot be reversed  from your opponents ring area or ringside pile, or the card titled "Lift a Boot".
Reverse any card with the word "Ring" in the title.
Unique
F:10 D:10

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 10:40:51 AM by Hogtrail »
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Re: Shinsuke Nakamura
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:27:37 PM »
My only response is it can't just be Kinshasa......it has to be KINSHASA!!!!!!!!

Must emphasize the capital letters and the exclamation points.....because Corey Graves sure does! lol
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline Hogtrail

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
My only response is it can't just be Kinshasa......it has to be KINSHASA!!!!!!!!

Must emphasize the capital letters and the exclamation points.....because Corey Graves sure does! lol

Done lol

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 09:21:42 PM »

Done lol

Excellent. I haven't played a competitive face to face game of Raw Deal in 6 years and I think I'd play this superstar. lol
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline Caowens77

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 11:18:07 AM »
I'm gonna try & make these for you. They just sound like a fun deck to play.

Offline Hogtrail

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 06:28:26 PM »
I'm gonna try & make these for you. They just sound like a fun deck to play.

Awesome man, go for it!