Author Topic: ...of Jericho!  (Read 229 times)

Offline Neptune

• +0/-0
  • Manager for Albany, NY
    • View Profile
...of Jericho!
« on: December 22, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »
...of Jericho!
Action
F:3
D:0

Can only be played after a successfully played card.  That card now has "...of Jericho!" in the title.  If that card is an object, draw one card.
For every card with "...of Jericho!" in the title in your Ring, shuffle up to one card from your ringside pile and up to one card removed from the game into your arsenal.

Fan Favorite
"...drink it in, maaaaaaaan!"

...of Jericho!
Action

Can only be played after a successfully played card.  That card now has "...of Jericho!" in the title.  If that card is an object, draw one card.
For every card with "...of Jericho!" in the title in your Ring, shuffle up to one card from your ringside pile and up to one card removed from the game into your arsenal.

Fan Favorite
"...try it on, maaaaaaaan!"

...of Jericho!
Action

Fan Favorite
"...bring it in, maaaaaaaan!"

I briefly considered making these set-ups.  Not sure if I like the effect or not, but I would like making every card in my deck "of Jericho".
Need a dispenser here!

Offline maskedllama

• +61/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
Re: ...of Jericho!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 01:57:11 PM »
Its a pretty fun idea.  The Chair Shot of Jericho!   :P   I'd make it a little more powerful or a set-up, but that's just me. 

LLucha LLamadore by Ceika