Author Topic: Will appreciate alot if anyone could help  (Read 733 times)

Offline tyson

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
Will appreciate alot if anyone could help
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:18:35 AM »
Anyone can share with me the templates, logo and everything need to create a superstar face card.
If you have the template email to me at chanhuayong@gmail.com. I will really be grateful and make the following fantasy facecard and shared them once i am done. If you already own any of the diva fantasy facecard mentioned below, please share with me so it save me the trouble from making. I am collecting them. well diva are hot so why wouldnt a guy want to collect their cards

I realize some of the superstar have yet to had their virtual superstar face card made so I am keen to give it a go. I search the forum but can't seems to find it.
-kharma     -kelly kelly     -maria      -Ashley Massaro      -candice michelle       -layla        -michelle mccool          -alicia fox           -miss jackie       -ivory
-dawn marie      -Jazz        -jacqueline        -debra     -aksana     -alundra blayze     -Brooke Tessmacher     -cameron      -naomi     -emma     -jamie keyes
-jillian    -jojo     -kaitlyn    -summer rae      -lillian garcia     -maxine    -renee young     -rosa mendes     -queen sharmell      -summer rae      -tamina
-Team B.a.d      -Terri      -sunny

And perhaps attempt on trish, victoria, torrie, sable alternate artwork face card

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Will appreciate alot if anyone could help
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:28:36 AM »
Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like you want someone to do all the work for you.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline imc2oo2

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline tyson

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 08:25:24 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like you want someone to do all the work for you.

CREED

Just the template. And i will attempt to make the card myself

Offline teamzissou

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 08:52:47 PM »
It's nothing personal, but the Virtual team will not be giving out the Raw Deal template to anyone. They put a lot of time and effort into developing them and don't want a lot of "fake" Raw cards running around causing confusion. If you want to create your own Raw Deal cards you will need to developed your our template.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 09:19:17 PM »
True.  Some people have made their own fantasy templates, either for their own style or in an imitation.  They're welcome to share theirs, most certainly.

Just wanted to be clear, we're not holding anyone back from going their own way.  It's fantasy cards, have fun!  :)

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline tyson

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 10:53:11 PM »
noted. thanks. I will try to come up with my own template then. hopefully can match the quality so it fits my collection nicely =) cheers